Monday, March 24, 2014

Conversation using 6 kinds of conjuction

Reza     : Why are you look sad?
Wulan   : I still thinking about him. my exboyfriend
Reza     : Why? He has been happy with the other
Wulan   : I see, but why he leave me so easily?
Reza     : probably because you and he can't longer together
Wulan   : I see
Reza     : Just forget him. if you alwasy thinking abaot him it just making you more sad
Wulan  : So, what should i do?
Reza     : you going out with your friends and have fun with them or you can go with me all day long
Wulan   : Would  you like to going with me and make some fun moment together?
Reza     : Of course, i'll be happy if you can smile like few times ago
Wulan   : Thank you, you're my best friend
Reza     : You're welcome, see you tomorrow
Wulan   : For what? where are you going? are we done yet?
Reza     : I want to take my mom to my uncle's house, i'll meet you tomorrow. ok?
Wulan   : ok. take care. See you
Reza     : see you


Rizka Amalia
17213890
1EA02

No comments:

Post a Comment